Intel announced it will wait an additional year before adopting the newer, faster USB 3.0 format by delaying the format’s motherboard chipset. This recent news announcement will likely only anger some of Intel’s OEM partners, as the companies look to try and integrate USB 3.0 support into new product lineups. The USB 3.0 format was first introduced in November 2008, but many people doubted...
- Fixes for Intel audio and HP issues released October 15, 2018
- Intel reaches 8 cores for their chips October 11, 2018
- Google is shutting down Google Plus October 10, 2018
- WebP support coming to Firefox October 7, 2018
- Windows 10 October 2018 update paused after minor issues October 7, 2018