Malwarebytes has certainly been getting a lot of attention from other companies. In 2009, IOBit decided to take advantage of Malwarebytes definition files by implementing them into their own. Malwarebytes quickly caught wind of this and accused Chinese software firm IOBit so reverse engineering it’s malware signatures. This of course brought about a lot of commotion and IOBit received a lot of negative press....
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.9.x January 19, 2018
- Report says Intel fixes leave PCs no more than 10% slower January 11, 2018
- Google tries hard to keep Amazon’s Alexa from winning CES January 11, 2018
- Ad firms hurting due to Apple’s Intelligent Tracking Prevention feature January 11, 2018
- Wi-Fi Protected Access 3 is coming later in 2018 January 11, 2018