The US presidential primaries have become the latest lure for spreading malware as attackers use 'videos' of candidates to tempt users into downloading Trojan applications. Researchers at Symantec and McAfee reported that malware distributors are using presidential candidate Hillary Clinton as bait for a malicious file download. Symantec warned of an attack which uses spam emails to spread a 'video' of Clinton. A file...
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.8.x September 20, 2017
- Infected CCleaner downloads from official servers September 18, 2017
- Western Digital ships 12TB enterprise hard drives September 18, 2017
- Proposed Security.txt will work like Robots.txt September 18, 2017
- Chrome to stop autoplay content with sound in January 2018 September 17, 2017