There’s no doubt that as revenue for major networks slips, the best opportunity to quickly increase the bottom line is to jam more commercials into each broadcast. According to Nielsen, the average time per hour long episode of TV that is filled with commercials is increasing with each passing year, and in fact, some shows are being sped up ever-so-slightly just to shove an...
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.9.x January 19, 2018
- Report says Intel fixes leave PCs no more than 10% slower January 11, 2018
- Google tries hard to keep Amazon’s Alexa from winning CES January 11, 2018
- Ad firms hurting due to Apple’s Intelligent Tracking Prevention feature January 11, 2018
- Wi-Fi Protected Access 3 is coming later in 2018 January 11, 2018