Microsoft on Wednesday described its Component Firmware Update (CFU) effort, which is a new open source protocol that Windows developers can leverage to keep their drivers and firmware properly updated. The CFU protocol is an open source project housed at the GitHub repository, providing driver and firmware code samples for testing. It’s the sort of thing that independent hardware vendors and original equipment manufacturers...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 March 21, 2019
- Firefox to add Tor anti-fingerprinting called letterboxing March 13, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.1.x March 13, 2019
- All the Windows 10 April 2019 19H1 changes March 9, 2019
- Intel’s Thunderbolt 3 is royalty free as USB 4 March 9, 2019