Microsoft on Wednesday described its Component Firmware Update (CFU) effort, which is a new open source protocol that Windows developers can leverage to keep their drivers and firmware properly updated. The CFU protocol is an open source project housed at the GitHub repository, providing driver and firmware code samples for testing. It’s the sort of thing that independent hardware vendors and original equipment manufacturers...
- Windows 10 May 2019 aka 1903 released! May 22, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.2 May 22, 2019
- Sims 4 free until May 28 2019 May 22, 2019
- Asus open source routers using Merlin get DNS over TLS May 9, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.2 May 8, 2019