If you were trying to share something on Facebook today and couldn’t, you weren’t alone. Facebook’s security systems were blocking a number of high-profile websites from sharing content from third-party sites to the social network. The social networking giant confirmed that one of the site’s spam filter — specifically used to prevent the spread of malware — encountered an issue, a spokesperson said. We...
- Clicker trojan found in Android apps with over 100M installs August 12, 2019
- Windows Defender achieves best antivirus 2019 August 7, 2019
- iOS 13 privacy features means overhaul for Facebook apps August 7, 2019
- Microsoft silently patched processor side channel data leak August 7, 2019
- Backblaze reports 2019 best hard drives August 7, 2019