If you were trying to share something on Facebook today and couldn’t, you weren’t alone. Facebook’s security systems were blocking a number of high-profile websites from sharing content from third-party sites to the social network. The social networking giant confirmed that one of the site’s spam filter — specifically used to prevent the spread of malware — encountered an issue, a spokesperson said. We...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.3 April 22, 2018
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.2 April 20, 2018
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.9.x April 5, 2018
- Netflix cancels badge scheme for kids binge watchers March 23, 2018
- Netflix debuts the public bug bounty program March 22, 2018