Microsoft has announced it will natively support cross-platform play between Xbox One, Windows 10, and other “online multiplayer networks.” The move effectively opens the Xbox Live platform so that it can accommodate players on Sony’s PlayStation Network, among others. The announcement was made on Xbox.com by Chris Charla, director of ID@Xbox, who said “it’s up to game developers to support this feature” and noted...
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.9.x January 19, 2018
- Report says Intel fixes leave PCs no more than 10% slower January 11, 2018
- Google tries hard to keep Amazon’s Alexa from winning CES January 11, 2018
- Ad firms hurting due to Apple’s Intelligent Tracking Prevention feature January 11, 2018
- Wi-Fi Protected Access 3 is coming later in 2018 January 11, 2018