Microsoft has announced it will natively support cross-platform play between Xbox One, Windows 10, and other “online multiplayer networks.” The move effectively opens the Xbox Live platform so that it can accommodate players on Sony’s PlayStation Network, among others. The announcement was made on Xbox.com by Chris Charla, director of ID@Xbox, who said “it’s up to game developers to support this feature” and noted...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.3 April 22, 2018
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.2 April 20, 2018
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.9.x April 5, 2018
- Netflix cancels badge scheme for kids binge watchers March 23, 2018
- Netflix debuts the public bug bounty program March 22, 2018