Alcatel-Lucent's Bell Labs claims to have "set a new broadband speed record of 10Gbps using traditional copper telephone lines" in a research project that could ultimately bring gigabit speed to broadband networks that combine fiber with copper. Those 10Gbps speeds can only be achieved over 30 meters; at 70 meters, top speeds drop to 1Gbps, according to today's announcement. Alcatel-Lucent says that 1Gbps upload and download...
- Firefox to add Tor anti-fingerprinting called letterboxing March 13, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.1.x March 13, 2019
- All the Windows 10 April 2019 19H1 changes March 9, 2019
- Intel’s Thunderbolt 3 is royalty free as USB 4 March 9, 2019
- Windows 7 being exploited due to critical Chrome bug March 9, 2019