Shortly before Amazon Prime Day in July, the owner of the Brushes4Less store on Amazon’s marketplace received a suspension notice for his best-selling product, a toothbrush head replacement. The email that landed in his inbox said the product was being delisted from the site because of an intellectual property violation. In order to resolve the matter and get the product reinstated, the owner would...
- Firefox to introduce CryptoMining and Fingerprint Blocking February 8, 2019
- iOS 12.2 will limit Web apps’ access to iPhone’s sensors February 7, 2019
- Google Chrome will block ad-blockers January 23, 2019
- Google G Suite costs 20% more than Office 365 January 18, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 5.0.x January 10, 2019