Shortly before Amazon Prime Day in July, the owner of the Brushes4Less store on Amazon’s marketplace received a suspension notice for his best-selling product, a toothbrush head replacement. The email that landed in his inbox said the product was being delisted from the site because of an intellectual property violation. In order to resolve the matter and get the product reinstated, the owner would...
- Microsoft informs users that password changes are obsolete June 21, 2019
- Chrome behaves like surveillance software, switch to Firefox June 21, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.2 June 20, 2019
- Samsung SmartTV owners should scan for malware weekly June 18, 2019
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 June 5, 2019