Like many forms of encryption in use today, HTTPS protections are on the brink of a collapse that could bring down the world as we know it. Hanging in the balance are most encrypted communications sent over the last several decades. On Thursday, Google unveiled an experiment designed to head off, or at least lessen, the catastrophe. In the coming months, Google servers will add...
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.9.x January 19, 2018
- Report says Intel fixes leave PCs no more than 10% slower January 11, 2018
- Google tries hard to keep Amazon’s Alexa from winning CES January 11, 2018
- Ad firms hurting due to Apple’s Intelligent Tracking Prevention feature January 11, 2018
- Wi-Fi Protected Access 3 is coming later in 2018 January 11, 2018