In numerous Mozilla bug tickets that were recently updated, Mozilla is getting closer to adding cryptomining and fingerprinting blocking to their Firefox browser. In May 2018 it was revealed that Mozilla was planning on blocking cryptominers and fingerprinters starting in Firefox 63. Firefox 63 has come and gone and now Firefox 65 is here, but unfortunately those features were never fully added to the browser. A series...
- Error with xml December 10, 2019
- Error with xml December 9, 2019
- Windows to get DNS over TLS and HTTPS! December 8, 2019
- Mozilla pulls Avast Software addons for excessive tracking December 6, 2019
- App detection for Chrome sparks more privacy concerns December 6, 2019