Netflix has asked the US Federal Communications Commission to declare that home Internet data caps are unreasonable and that they limit customers’ ability to watch online video. Netflix submitted a filing last week for the FCC’s annual investigation of broadband deployment, a review that is mandated by Congress in Section 706 of the Telecommunications Act. Specifically, Congress requires the FCC to determine whether advanced telecommunications capability...
- Microsoft will allow free upgrade to Windows 10 (formerly 9) May 21, 2021
- So MSE is gone... May 21, 2021
- Windows to get DNS over TLS and HTTPS! May 21, 2021
- Windows 10 21H1 aka May 2021 update released! May 21, 2021
- Windows 10 21H1 is officially released! May 18, 2021