YouTube’s co-founders Chad Hurley and Steve Chen bought the popular social bookmarking site Delicious from Yahoo, saving the service from being shut down. It’s said that this acquisition for the two entrepreneurs is because they are returning to tech under their new venture called AVOS. In 2005 Yahoo acquired Delicious to integrate the service’s social aspects into their own web offerings. Yahoo began to...
- Infected CCleaner downloads from official servers September 18, 2017
- Western Digital ships 12TB enterprise hard drives September 18, 2017
- Proposed Security.txt will work like Robots.txt September 18, 2017
- Chrome to stop autoplay content with sound in January 2018 September 17, 2017
- New status that is shared to Facebook too! September 15, 2017