Dyn, which provides managed domain name service via its Anycast Network, said it has been hit by a distributed denial of service attack that has led to spotty performance by a bevy of popular sites such as Reddit and Twitter. The DDOS attack notice was posted on Dyn’s web site. The incident is affecting Dyn’s customers in the US East Coast region. Although the...
- Fixes for Intel audio and HP issues released October 15, 2018
- Intel reaches 8 cores for their chips October 11, 2018
- Google is shutting down Google Plus October 10, 2018
- WebP support coming to Firefox October 7, 2018
- Windows 10 October 2018 update paused after minor issues October 7, 2018