Dyn, which provides managed domain name service via its Anycast Network, said it has been hit by a distributed denial of service attack that has led to spotty performance by a bevy of popular sites such as Reddit and Twitter. The DDOS attack notice was posted on Dyn’s web site. The incident is affecting Dyn’s customers in the US East Coast region. Although the...
- Infected CCleaner downloads from official servers September 18, 2017
- Western Digital ships 12TB enterprise hard drives September 18, 2017
- Proposed Security.txt will work like Robots.txt September 18, 2017
- Chrome to stop autoplay content with sound in January 2018 September 17, 2017
- New status that is shared to Facebook too! September 15, 2017