Google announced a Python-based command line utility it’s calling GoogleCL. The tool brings various Google services to the command line, including Blogger, Calendar, Contacts, Picasa, Docs, and YouTube. Once it’s installed, you can then access Google’s services from the command line. Access to the services is generally limited to a few commands, usually “Add/Upload,” “Delete”, and “List.” YouTube, Picasa, and Blogger all let you...
- Lunarsoft Wiki updated to 1.33 July 4, 2019
- New malware abuses DNS over HTTPS July 4, 2019
- Microsoft informs users that password changes are obsolete June 21, 2019
- Chrome behaves like surveillance software, switch to Firefox June 21, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.2 June 20, 2019