The Electronic Frontier Foundation has called on HP to restore customer’s ability to use third-party ink cartridges in its Office Jet printers. It is also urging consumers to sign a petition, which as of this posts’s publication, has nearly 7,500 signatures. In an open letter to HP Inc. President and CEO, Dion Weisler, activist Cory Doctorow calls on the company to take five steps...
- Google faces lawsuit for tracking private internet use June 3, 2020
- Windows 10 2004 released! May 30, 2020
- Windows 10 2004 has been stable so far! Only seen one minor bug. May 30, 2020
- AMT2 works with Windows 10 2004 May 27, 2020
- Windows 10 May 2020 aka 2004 released! May 27, 2020