Bromium has just published the results of “Endpoint Protection: Attitudes and Opinions,” a survey of more than 300 information security professionals, focused on end user threats and security. The majority of the respondents believe: Existing security solutions are unable to stop endpoint infections, Anti-virus is unable to stop advanced targeted attacks and End users are their biggest security headache.
- Best Free Antivirus + Free Antimalware for XP? February 21, 2019
- Newly added Giphy! February 21, 2019
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 February 21, 2019
- Firefox to introduce CryptoMining and Fingerprint Blocking February 8, 2019
- iOS 12.2 will limit Web apps’ access to iPhone’s sensors February 7, 2019