Bromium has just published the results of “Endpoint Protection: Attitudes and Opinions,” a survey of more than 300 information security professionals, focused on end user threats and security. The majority of the respondents believe: Existing security solutions are unable to stop endpoint infections, Anti-virus is unable to stop advanced targeted attacks and End users are their biggest security headache.
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.4 June 11, 2020
- Google faces lawsuit for tracking private internet use June 11, 2020
- AMD board power cheats may shorten Ryzen CPU lifespan June 9, 2020
- Google faces lawsuit for tracking private internet use June 3, 2020
- Windows 10 2004 released! May 30, 2020