Facebook can’t win the war it started on ad blockers last week. So say Princeton assistant professor Arvind Narayanan and undergraduate Grant Storey, who have created an experimental ad “highlighter” for the Chrome browser to prove it. When you have Facebook Ad Highlighter installed, ads in the News Feed are grayed out and written over with the words “THIS IS AN AD.” Facebook announced...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.3 June 18, 2018
- Scout is an upcoming Mozilla voice controlled browser June 14, 2018
- Microsoft Office gets Fluent design system June 14, 2018
- Apple makes data harvesting more difficult June 14, 2018
- Project Fusion aims to bring Super Private mode to Firefox June 6, 2018