In numerous Mozilla bug tickets that were recently updated, Mozilla is getting closer to adding cryptomining and fingerprinting blocking to their Firefox browser. In May 2018 it was revealed that Mozilla was planning on blocking cryptominers and fingerprinters starting in Firefox 63. Firefox 63 has come and gone and now Firefox 65 is here, but unfortunately those features were never fully added to the browser. A series...
- Situs Online Terpercaya August 23, 2019
- Situs QQ Online Terpercaya August 23, 2019
- Clicker trojan found in Android apps with over 100M installs August 12, 2019
- Windows Defender achieves best antivirus 2019 August 7, 2019
- iOS 13 privacy features means overhaul for Facebook apps August 7, 2019