In numerous Mozilla bug tickets that were recently updated, Mozilla is getting closer to adding cryptomining and fingerprinting blocking to their Firefox browser. In May 2018 it was revealed that Mozilla was planning on blocking cryptominers and fingerprinters starting in Firefox 63. Firefox 63 has come and gone and now Firefox 65 is here, but unfortunately those features were never fully added to the browser. A series...
- Whats going on with the Anti - Malware Toolkit now? December 14, 2019
- Error with xml December 14, 2019
- A note about the Anti-Malware Toolkit December 14, 2019
- Anti-Malware Toolkit 2 December 14, 2019
- Anti-Malware Toolkit 1.13.326 December 14, 2019