Canonical, the maker of Ubuntu, has been fending off criticism from privacy advocates because the desktop search tool in recent versions of the operating system also searches the Internet. That means if you're searching your desktop for a file or application, you might also see results from Amazon or other websites. One person who dislikes Canonical's search tool is Micah Lee, a technologist at...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 January 2, 2020
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.3 December 19, 2019
- Lots of questions about MSE/Windows Defender/Firewall for Windows 7-10 December 18, 2019
- Whats going on with the Anti - Malware Toolkit now? December 14, 2019
- Error with xml December 14, 2019