FREMONT, CA – DECEMBER 6, 2011 – Foxit Corporation, a leading provider of solutions for reading, editing, creating, organizing, and securing PDF documents, today announced Amazon.com, Inc. has made an investment in the company, and will be working with Amazon to support PDF reading in Kindle devices and free Kindle reading apps. Terms of the investment were not disclosed. "Kindle has long supported PDF...
- Infected CCleaner downloads from official servers September 18, 2017
- Western Digital ships 12TB enterprise hard drives September 18, 2017
- Proposed Security.txt will work like Robots.txt September 18, 2017
- Chrome to stop autoplay content with sound in January 2018 September 17, 2017
- New status that is shared to Facebook too! September 15, 2017