FREMONT, CA – DECEMBER 6, 2011 – Foxit Corporation, a leading provider of solutions for reading, editing, creating, organizing, and securing PDF documents, today announced Amazon.com, Inc. has made an investment in the company, and will be working with Amazon to support PDF reading in Kindle devices and free Kindle reading apps. Terms of the investment were not disclosed. "Kindle has long supported PDF...
- Windows safer from malware than Macs February 14, 2020
- YouTube’s classic interface phased out in March 2020 February 11, 2020
- Bug prevents proper Windows 7 shutdown February 11, 2020
- Windows 7 support ended Jan 14, 2020 February 4, 2020
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 February 3, 2020