Hulu will be ending its free, ad-supported service and go to an entirely subscription model. In its place, Yahoo is picking up the slack. Yahoo on Monday announced the launch of Yahoo View, a new platform that will host free, ad-supported TV episodes as Hulu once did. It’s the end of an era for Hulu, which had been moving toward a premium service for...
- Fixes for Intel audio and HP issues released October 15, 2018
- Intel reaches 8 cores for their chips October 11, 2018
- Google is shutting down Google Plus October 10, 2018
- WebP support coming to Firefox October 7, 2018
- Windows 10 October 2018 update paused after minor issues October 7, 2018