During its Build 2015 keynote, Microsoft just unveiled a new Windows 10 feature it’s calling Continuum for Phones. It allows smartphones running Microsoft’s latest OS to transform into desktop PCs — or at least an experience that’s very close — when connected to larger screens. We’ve already seen Continuum help ease the transition for users switching between tablet and PC modes, and this is...
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.9.x January 19, 2018
- Report says Intel fixes leave PCs no more than 10% slower January 11, 2018
- Google tries hard to keep Amazon’s Alexa from winning CES January 11, 2018
- Ad firms hurting due to Apple’s Intelligent Tracking Prevention feature January 11, 2018
- Wi-Fi Protected Access 3 is coming later in 2018 January 11, 2018