The U.S.’s most popular third-party presidential candidate says he would “consider” pardoning the highest profile convicts of computer-related crimes in the country, including Chelsea Manning, Ross Ulbricht, and Jeremy Hammond. Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson, a former governor of New Mexico, also reiterated his possible willingness to pardon Edward Snowden, the former National Security Agency analyst who gave a cache of agency documents to journalists...
- Fixes for Intel audio and HP issues released October 15, 2018
- Intel reaches 8 cores for their chips October 11, 2018
- Google is shutting down Google Plus October 10, 2018
- WebP support coming to Firefox October 7, 2018
- Windows 10 October 2018 update paused after minor issues October 7, 2018