Google admitted this week that an issue with how the Android OS handles contacts and text messaging is causing phones to sometimes randomly send or misdirect SMS messages to the wrong users. The issue was first reported in late June of last year, but was not confirmed as a legitimate bug until now. Engineers have been able to recreate the issue, and now say...
- Google faces lawsuit for tracking private internet use June 3, 2020
- Windows 10 2004 released! May 30, 2020
- Windows 10 2004 has been stable so far! Only seen one minor bug. May 30, 2020
- AMT2 works with Windows 10 2004 May 27, 2020
- Windows 10 May 2020 aka 2004 released! May 27, 2020