Google has taken additional measures to strengthen its data encryption by implementing HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS encryption). While most of Google’s data is already encrypted, Google’s utilization of HSTS goes a step further by preventing users from mistakenly heading to HTTP URLs by converting potentially unsafe HTTP URLs into more secure HTTPS URLs. For instance, you might accidentally type in a URL without...
- Lunarsoft Wiki updated to 1.33 July 4, 2019
- New malware abuses DNS over HTTPS July 4, 2019
- Microsoft informs users that password changes are obsolete June 21, 2019
- Chrome behaves like surveillance software, switch to Firefox June 21, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.2 June 20, 2019