Google has taken additional measures to strengthen its data encryption by implementing HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS). While most of Google's data is already encrypted, Google's utilization of HSTS goes a step further by preventing users from mistakenly heading to HTTP URLs by converting potentially unsafe HTTP URLs into more secure HTTPS URLs. For instance, you might accidentally type in a URL without protocols...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.3 June 18, 2018
- Scout is an upcoming Mozilla voice controlled browser June 14, 2018
- Microsoft Office gets Fluent design system June 14, 2018
- Apple makes data harvesting more difficult June 14, 2018
- Project Fusion aims to bring Super Private mode to Firefox June 6, 2018