Google’s image search service will be getting a revamp this week, aimed at making the search function easier to use, and to provide more relevant results. The redesign is essentially the service’s first major makeover since Google Images went live in 2001. At that time, only 250 million images had been catalogued by the Mountain View, Calif. search company. Now over 10 billion images...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 June 5, 2019
- Google gives Chrome users reasons to switch to Firefox May 31, 2019
- Steam to get more Microsoft games May 31, 2019
- Windows 10 1903 released! May 25, 2019
- Lunarsoft Wiki updated to 1.32 May 25, 2019