Google’s image search service will be getting a revamp this week, aimed at making the search function easier to use, and to provide more relevant results. The redesign is essentially the service’s first major makeover since Google Images went live in 2001. At that time, only 250 million images had been catalogued by the Mountain View, Calif. search company. Now over 10 billion images...
- Situs Online Terpercaya August 23, 2019
- Situs QQ Online Terpercaya August 23, 2019
- Clicker trojan found in Android apps with over 100M installs August 12, 2019
- Windows Defender achieves best antivirus 2019 August 7, 2019
- iOS 13 privacy features means overhaul for Facebook apps August 7, 2019