Google’s image search service will be getting a revamp this week, aimed at making the search function easier to use, and to provide more relevant results. The redesign is essentially the service’s first major makeover since Google Images went live in 2001. At that time, only 250 million images had been catalogued by the Mountain View, Calif. search company. Now over 10 billion images...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.3 June 18, 2018
- Scout is an upcoming Mozilla voice controlled browser June 14, 2018
- Microsoft Office gets Fluent design system June 14, 2018
- Apple makes data harvesting more difficult June 14, 2018
- Project Fusion aims to bring Super Private mode to Firefox June 6, 2018