Google’s image search service will be getting a revamp this week, aimed at making the search function easier to use, and to provide more relevant results. The redesign is essentially the service’s first major makeover since Google Images went live in 2001. At that time, only 250 million images had been catalogued by the Mountain View, Calif. search company. Now over 10 billion images...
- Best Free Antivirus + Free Antimalware for XP? September 17, 2019
- Considering changing or offering BleachBit instead of CCleaner September 17, 2019
- The next release of the forums (4.5) will introduce a native app to support mobile de September 15, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.2 September 5, 2019
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 August 26, 2019