It’s no secret that AMD has had a tough time over the last few years. While the company managed to post a profit at the start of 2014—largely thanks to its chips being used in the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One—more often than not its reliance on a declining PC market has seen its profits plunge and turn into losses since the Athlon 64...
- Windows safer from malware than Macs February 14, 2020
- YouTube’s classic interface phased out in March 2020 February 11, 2020
- Bug prevents proper Windows 7 shutdown February 11, 2020
- Windows 7 support ended Jan 14, 2020 February 4, 2020
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 February 3, 2020