Streaming music service Grooveshark has shut down as of April 30, 2015 as part of a settlement from copyright infringement lawsuits. This came as a settlement due to potential copyright infringements. The company could have been liable for up to $736 million in damages. As part of the shutdown, ownership of the Grooveshark service, website, and all of its associated intellectual property had been...
- Google faces lawsuit for tracking private internet use June 3, 2020
- Windows 10 2004 released! May 30, 2020
- Windows 10 2004 has been stable so far! Only seen one minor bug. May 30, 2020
- AMT2 works with Windows 10 2004 May 27, 2020
- Windows 10 May 2020 aka 2004 released! May 27, 2020