Streaming music service Grooveshark has shut down as of April 30, 2015 as part of a settlement from copyright infringement lawsuits. This came as a settlement due to potential copyright infringements. The company could have been liable for up to $736 million in damages. As part of the shutdown, ownership of the Grooveshark service, website, and all of its associated intellectual property had been...
- Lunarsoft Wiki updated to 1.33 July 4, 2019
- New malware abuses DNS over HTTPS July 4, 2019
- Microsoft informs users that password changes are obsolete June 21, 2019
- Chrome behaves like surveillance software, switch to Firefox June 21, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.2 June 20, 2019