Seagate and LaCie have gotten friendly before — the former company's drives are in the LaCie 2big Thunderbolt HDD, for instance — but the storage makers are about to get even cozier. Today, Seagate announced its plans to buy a 64.5-percent share in the French company, which is currently valued at $186 million. The acquisition will combine the two outlets' product portfolios and, according...
- Situs Online Terpercaya August 23, 2019
- Situs QQ Online Terpercaya August 23, 2019
- Clicker trojan found in Android apps with over 100M installs August 12, 2019
- Windows Defender achieves best antivirus 2019 August 7, 2019
- iOS 13 privacy features means overhaul for Facebook apps August 7, 2019