In November, online backup provider Backblaze published some interesting statistics on hard drive mortality based on over 25,000 units in active service. It found that failure rates were higher in the first 18 months and after three years. Those conclusions matched the findings of other studies on the subject, but frustratingly, they didn't include information on specific makes and models. Today, Backblaze is naming...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.3 June 18, 2018
- Scout is an upcoming Mozilla voice controlled browser June 14, 2018
- Microsoft Office gets Fluent design system June 14, 2018
- Apple makes data harvesting more difficult June 14, 2018
- Project Fusion aims to bring Super Private mode to Firefox June 6, 2018