Toshiba said Wednesday that it had made a breakthrough in hard disk design that will allow hard drives to have much higher capacities than what is currently possible today. The research is in something called bit-patterned media, a magnetic storage technology. The recording surface is broken up into tiny magnetic bits, each of which can hold a single bit of data. The bits are...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 June 5, 2019
- Google gives Chrome users reasons to switch to Firefox May 31, 2019
- Steam to get more Microsoft games May 31, 2019
- Windows 10 1903 released! May 25, 2019
- Lunarsoft Wiki updated to 1.32 May 25, 2019