Secunia Research classifies vulnerabilities by rating the severity of vulnerabilities from 1: "not critical" to 5: "extremely critical." Going by the PR Heartbleed received, you would be excused for thinking that what we were dealing with here was, indeed, "extremely critical." But it was not, as vulnerabilities go. That rating we use for "remotely exploitable vulnerabilities that can lead to system compromise. Successful exploitation...
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.4 June 11, 2020
- Google faces lawsuit for tracking private internet use June 11, 2020
- AMD board power cheats may shorten Ryzen CPU lifespan June 9, 2020
- Google faces lawsuit for tracking private internet use June 3, 2020
- Windows 10 2004 released! May 30, 2020