Microsoft took the wraps off a new Web service dedicated to managing energy use. Called “Hohm” (presumably, a play on the combination of “home and “Ohm”), the product will take advantage of smart grid data on energy use when it’s available. Even when it’s not, however, Hohm will allow users to input their own details and share the results of their efficiency efforts, adding...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.3 June 18, 2018
- Scout is an upcoming Mozilla voice controlled browser June 14, 2018
- Microsoft Office gets Fluent design system June 14, 2018
- Apple makes data harvesting more difficult June 14, 2018
- Project Fusion aims to bring Super Private mode to Firefox June 6, 2018