Microsoft took the wraps off a new Web service dedicated to managing energy use. Called “Hohm” (presumably, a play on the combination of “home and “Ohm”), the product will take advantage of smart grid data on energy use when it’s available. Even when it’s not, however, Hohm will allow users to input their own details and share the results of their efficiency efforts, adding...
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.8.x September 20, 2017
- Infected CCleaner downloads from official servers September 18, 2017
- Western Digital ships 12TB enterprise hard drives September 18, 2017
- Proposed Security.txt will work like Robots.txt September 18, 2017
- Chrome to stop autoplay content with sound in January 2018 September 17, 2017