The Innovation Act, a bill with measures aimed to stop "patent troll" lawsuits, passed the US House of Representatives this morning on a 325-91 vote. Several amendments that would have stripped out key parts of the bill were defeated. Passage of the bill is a big step for patent reformers, which would have been hard to imagine even one year ago. However, patent trolls...
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.4 June 11, 2020
- Google faces lawsuit for tracking private internet use June 11, 2020
- AMD board power cheats may shorten Ryzen CPU lifespan June 9, 2020
- Google faces lawsuit for tracking private internet use June 3, 2020
- Windows 10 2004 released! May 30, 2020