Investigation of an online printer ink retailer shows that HP has programmed a date in its printer firmware on which unofficial non-HP cartridges would fail. Thousands of HP printers around the world started to show error messages on the same day, the 13th of September 2016. On that date HP printers with non-HP cartridges started to show the error message, “One or more cartridges appear...
- Windows safer from malware than Macs February 14, 2020
- YouTube’s classic interface phased out in March 2020 February 11, 2020
- Bug prevents proper Windows 7 shutdown February 11, 2020
- Windows 7 support ended Jan 14, 2020 February 4, 2020
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 February 3, 2020