QuickType, Apple’s new predictive keyboard featured on the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad devices running iOS 8, is reportedly plagued with a potentially dangerous oversight where the software would suggest parts of your passwords that you previously used on websites, as first reported by French-language blog iGen.fr [Google Translate]. A new thread on Apple’s Support Communities website includes a note by one user who reported the keyboard offering “OrangeJuice” as...
- Windows 10 May 2019 aka 1903 released! May 22, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.2 May 22, 2019
- Sims 4 free until May 28 2019 May 22, 2019
- Asus open source routers using Merlin get DNS over TLS May 9, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.2 May 8, 2019