After I published an article about how electronics manufacturers including Microsoft and Sony illegally void warranties of consumers who open their devices, I got a flood of emails from people wondering whether federal law protects their right to jailbreak or root their phones. The short answer is yes, it does: Under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act of 1975, manufacturers cannot legally void your hardware warranty...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 June 5, 2019
- Google gives Chrome users reasons to switch to Firefox May 31, 2019
- Steam to get more Microsoft games May 31, 2019
- Windows 10 1903 released! May 25, 2019
- Lunarsoft Wiki updated to 1.32 May 25, 2019