A new trojan has appeared by the name of BlackHole RAT and it surprisingly is in beta. While this may sound strange or like a joke, security researchers assure it’s the real deal. Turns out that BlackHole RAT is a variant of the free “remote administration tool” darkComet RAT for Windows. Despite being a new trojan that calls itself beta; the tool itself seems...
- Mozilla pulls Avast Software addons for excessive tracking December 6, 2019
- App detection for Chrome sparks more privacy concerns December 6, 2019
- Suggestions December 4, 2019
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 November 26, 2019
- Google Cloud Print ends December 2020 November 26, 2019