A new trojan has appeared by the name of BlackHole RAT and it surprisingly is in beta. While this may sound strange or like a joke, security researchers assure it’s the real deal. Turns out that BlackHole RAT is a variant of the free “remote administration tool” darkComet RAT for Windows. Despite being a new trojan that calls itself beta; the tool itself seems...
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.4 June 11, 2020
- Google faces lawsuit for tracking private internet use June 11, 2020
- AMD board power cheats may shorten Ryzen CPU lifespan June 9, 2020
- Google faces lawsuit for tracking private internet use June 3, 2020
- Windows 10 2004 released! May 30, 2020