An international group formed in May to lay some ground rules for anti-malware testing has delivered a pair of documents setting forth basic principles. The Anti-Malware Testing Standards Organization (AMTSO), which includes representatives from most of the major vendors on its membership roster, has published two documents setting forth fundamental principles (PDF available here) and best practices for dynamic testing (PDF available here). There’s...
- Microsoft will allow free upgrade to Windows 10 (formerly 9) May 21, 2021
- So MSE is gone... May 21, 2021
- Windows to get DNS over TLS and HTTPS! May 21, 2021
- Windows 10 21H1 aka May 2021 update released! May 21, 2021
- Windows 10 21H1 is officially released! May 18, 2021