Intel Corp., trying to defuse concern that fixes to widespread chip security vulnerabilities will slow computers, released test results late Wednesday showing that personal computers won’t be affected much and promised more information on servers. The chipmaker published a table of data showing that older processors handled typical tasks 10 percent slower at most, after being updated with security patches. The information covered three...
- Microsoft informs users that password changes are obsolete June 21, 2019
- Chrome behaves like surveillance software, switch to Firefox June 21, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.2 June 20, 2019
- Samsung SmartTV owners should scan for malware weekly June 18, 2019
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 June 5, 2019