Intel Corp., trying to defuse concern that fixes to widespread chip security vulnerabilities will slow computers, released test results late Wednesday showing that personal computers won’t be affected much and promised more information on servers. The chipmaker published a table of data showing that older processors handled typical tasks 10 percent slower at most, after being updated with security patches. The information covered three...
- Assassin's Creed Unity is free until April 24 2019 April 18, 2019
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 March 21, 2019
- Firefox to add Tor anti-fingerprinting called letterboxing March 13, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.1.x March 13, 2019
- All the Windows 10 April 2019 19H1 changes March 9, 2019