Intel Corp., trying to defuse concern that fixes to widespread chip security vulnerabilities will slow computers, released test results late Wednesday showing that personal computers won’t be affected much and promised more information on servers. The chipmaker published a table of data showing that older processors handled typical tasks 10 percent slower at most, after being updated with security patches. The information covered three...
- Windows safer from malware than Macs February 14, 2020
- YouTube’s classic interface phased out in March 2020 February 11, 2020
- Bug prevents proper Windows 7 shutdown February 11, 2020
- Windows 7 support ended Jan 14, 2020 February 4, 2020
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 February 3, 2020