Mozilla issued its 13th update to alternative browser Firefox 2, fixing six issues, two of which the company called critical. “Some vulnerabilities and weaknesses have been reported in Mozilla Firefox, which can be exploited by malicious people to bypass certain security restrictions, disclose potentially sensitive information, conduct cross-site scripting and phishing attacks, and potentially compromise a user’s system,” security firm Secunia said of the...
- Lunarsoft Wiki updated to 1.33 July 4, 2019
- New malware abuses DNS over HTTPS July 4, 2019
- Microsoft informs users that password changes are obsolete June 21, 2019
- Chrome behaves like surveillance software, switch to Firefox June 21, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.2 June 20, 2019