Mozilla issued its 13th update to alternative browser Firefox 2, fixing six issues, two of which the company called critical. “Some vulnerabilities and weaknesses have been reported in Mozilla Firefox, which can be exploited by malicious people to bypass certain security restrictions, disclose potentially sensitive information, conduct cross-site scripting and phishing attacks, and potentially compromise a user’s system,” security firm Secunia said of the...
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.2 October 17, 2019
- Windows 10 1909 on MSDN October 16, 2019
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 October 6, 2019
- Windows 10 Cloud reset October 2, 2019
- Whats going on with the Anti - Malware Toolkit now? October 2, 2019