Mozilla issued its 13th update to alternative browser Firefox 2, fixing six issues, two of which the company called critical. “Some vulnerabilities and weaknesses have been reported in Mozilla Firefox, which can be exploited by malicious people to bypass certain security restrictions, disclose potentially sensitive information, conduct cross-site scripting and phishing attacks, and potentially compromise a user’s system,” security firm Secunia said of the...
- Windows 10 May 2019 aka 1903 released! May 22, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.2 May 22, 2019
- Sims 4 free until May 28 2019 May 22, 2019
- Asus open source routers using Merlin get DNS over TLS May 9, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.2 May 8, 2019