Intel Corp., the world’s largest maker of microprocessors, may bring the introduction of its microprocessors based on the next-generation micro-architecture code-named Nehalem forward. The decision will add pressure on Advanced Micro Devices in the market of dual-processor servers. According to diagrams that represent slides from Intel Corp.’s transition guidance documents published by VR-Zone web-site, the fist Intel’s code-named Bloomfield central processing units (CPUs) for...
- Google faces lawsuit for tracking private internet use June 3, 2020
- Windows 10 2004 released! May 30, 2020
- Windows 10 2004 has been stable so far! Only seen one minor bug. May 30, 2020
- AMT2 works with Windows 10 2004 May 27, 2020
- Windows 10 May 2020 aka 2004 released! May 27, 2020