The verdict is in: Twitter’s first NFL livestream was a hit. According to the NFL numbers, Twitter grabbed the overwhelming majority of the game’s digital audience of 2.4 million viewers. In total, Twitter reached 2.3 million global viewers during both the pregame show and the main attraction, which saw rivals the New York Jets and the Buffalo Bills battle it out. The game alone...
- Lunarsoft Wiki updated to 1.33 July 4, 2019
- New malware abuses DNS over HTTPS July 4, 2019
- Microsoft informs users that password changes are obsolete June 21, 2019
- Chrome behaves like surveillance software, switch to Firefox June 21, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.2 June 20, 2019