The verdict is in: Twitter’s first NFL livestream was a hit. According to the NFL numbers, Twitter grabbed the overwhelming majority of the game’s digital audience of 2.4 million viewers. In total, Twitter reached 2.3 million global viewers during both the pregame show and the main attraction, which saw rivals the New York Jets and the Buffalo Bills battle it out. The game alone...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 April 24, 2019
- Assassin's Creed Unity is free until April 24 2019 April 18, 2019
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 March 21, 2019
- Firefox to add Tor anti-fingerprinting called letterboxing March 13, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.1.x March 13, 2019