Samsung Electronics, the world leader in advanced memory technology, announced today that it has begun mass producing the industry’s first NVMe* PCIe solid state drive (SSD) in a single ball grid array (BGA) package, for use in next-generation PCs and ultra-slim notebook PCs. The new BGA NVMe SSD, named PM971-NVMe, features an extremely compact package that contains all essential SSD components including NAND flash...
- Microsoft will allow free upgrade to Windows 10 (formerly 9) May 21, 2021
- So MSE is gone... May 21, 2021
- Windows to get DNS over TLS and HTTPS! May 21, 2021
- Windows 10 21H1 aka May 2021 update released! May 21, 2021
- Windows 10 21H1 is officially released! May 18, 2021