Today Twitter makes its debut on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). In typical Twitter style, the company announced its share price via tweet, ending weeks of speculation about the price point that would be decided upon. Rather than the anticipated $15 to $20, the IPO (Initial Public Offering) of 70 million shares are up for grabs priced at $26 each — effectively valuing...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 January 2, 2020
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.3 December 19, 2019
- Lots of questions about MSE/Windows Defender/Firewall for Windows 7-10 December 18, 2019
- Whats going on with the Anti - Malware Toolkit now? December 14, 2019
- Error with xml December 14, 2019