Today Twitter makes its debut on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). In typical Twitter style, the company announced its share price via tweet, ending weeks of speculation about the price point that would be decided upon. Rather than the anticipated $15 to $20, the IPO (Initial Public Offering) of 70 million shares are up for grabs priced at $26 each — effectively valuing...
- End of Service reminder for Windows 10 1809 and 1909 May 17, 2021
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 5.7 May 15, 2021
- Regarding lack of news and forum posts April 28, 2021
- Windows 10 to get a dedicated OEMDRIVERS folder April 10, 2021
- How fast is your Internet? March 29, 2021