Through years of dev kits, prototypes, and trade show demos of the Oculus Rift, we’ve been stuck guessing at just how much hardware power the eventual consumer version of the device would require. Now, with that consumer launch officially slated for early 2016, Oculus has announced what PC hardware it recommends for a quality VR experience. According to Oculus, those recommended hardware specs are:...
- Windows safer from malware than Macs February 14, 2020
- YouTube’s classic interface phased out in March 2020 February 11, 2020
- Bug prevents proper Windows 7 shutdown February 11, 2020
- Windows 7 support ended Jan 14, 2020 February 4, 2020
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 February 3, 2020